Apple's innovative revenue split

  The newly shared subscription payment revenue split of Apple company has been received admirably by many people. Apple shared its fascinating revenue structure with the tech world just days before worldwide developers conference. The existing structure was in where Apple took 30% and the app owner received the remaining 70% but the revised module […]

Keep Reading

written by Faiz Akhtar for Coding brains section(s).