In the world of mobile applications, technology has been growing at a very fast rate, because of this companies are growing at a very quick rate. This is the main reason that companies are surviving and growing rapidly in the past few years.
No matter what the business is, companies are including their implementation in the strategic plan. This is the most common understanding because of which all the businesses take place.
When the time comes for implementation there are a lot of companies that are not aware of the types of applications that are available and also ignore the features.
So, Coding Brains decided to list the pros and cons of the applications available in the market :
3) Responsive design or optimized Web apps
Let us look at the type of applications available in the market in detail
1) Native applications are developed for a particular operating system built on a mobile device. The applications are created just for mobile telephones and also include iOS
- Having proper and full access to the device, in software and hardware
- Enhanced user experience
- Having a Vision for app stores, and integration with wearables
- Having different programming languages and skills depending on the operating system.
- High costs and lengthy development Periods
- No SEO, it will not have any good Positioning in the Google search in case of lacking optimized web for mobile.
When everything depends on the device’s functionalities it is important that the app is native. It also provides the functionality of working even without an internet connection which is commonly called offline applications.
In the mobile environment, there are tools to generate money multiplatform, just so that costs can be lowered and productivity can be increased. It is possible to generate more codes on the basis of one code.
- Reusable programming code
- Simpler development at a lower cost
- No need for installation
- Internet connection is absolutely necessary
- Limited access to the device’s hardware
- Since no installation is required,
- it is not visible in stores
3) When this is the case, Coding Brains would suggest two types of web apps and optimized web apps. When we talk about responsive apps, we are using a certain type of framework for this to happen and also respond in a particular way. Optimized apps are absolutely different when compared to the ones we have on the desktop. Optimized apps are programmed so that they can be viewed as optimized when we look at them in relation to the usability of the mobile application.
So we would like to say that a lot of factors have to be put into consideration when we are choosing between Native apps and web-friendly apps.
We should have a mobile strategy for our business so that the future of certain kinds of tools will aid in the generation of multi-platform software, so it will be in mobile or in web environments. By developing the possibility of developing one operating system.
It is possible to find a lot of apps that are introduced in the market on a daily basis and also intra- company apps, and some also some native along with other mobile-friendly web apps.
They provide a lot of designs and styles in the industry but the common thing between them is a multi-platform nature.